From: John Kelley <john.kel...@dunkinbrands.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 9:51:24 AM
Subject: Re: Selection Menu Question

Hi

Yes, search based on selection of the INC status is what I was looking for.
The results, I would want to become available in a drop down, kind of like the
Operational tiers, when you select first tier the second becomes available.

John

Joe DeSouza <joe_rem...@yahoo.com>
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
07/08/2009 02:10 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
 To arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject Re: Selection Menu Question

**
While I think I more or less understand what you want to do, what exactly do
you mean by 'filter out attributes of a selection field' ??

Are you looking to perform a search Based on the selection of the INC Status?
So if 'In Progress' is selected do you want the system to return results that
contain records that have the App Status of 'Approoved', 'Scheduled' and
'BreakFix'??

If so depending on where you want that search result to be returned to,
(Results List or Table Field) I do not think it is really hard to build an
external qualification that does it?

Wouldn't you be looking at creating an external qualificaton that could be used
in the table field or results list that would build the qualication against the
App Status on selection of the INC Status? I think its as simple as that..

Or have I understood what you want to do wrong? Sorry more questions than
answers - so if I have understood you wrong please try and explain what exactly
you are aiming for..

Cheers

Joe