One caution - if you use the templates, you can only have one action per rule,
even though there are several action templates.  They all write a temp value to
exactly the same field in the Incident form, so if you specify 4 actions like I
did the first time, only the last one is performed since that is the only value
in the temp field that survives.  This is not documented anywhere.  I also seem
to recall that the template for response, as opposed to resolution, was only
half built OOTB, and I had to add workflow to get it to work.  It's been over a
year since I did this, so I would have to dig into my customization docs at
work to see what had to be done.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/