From: SHall <kevkenned...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: SLM Notifications
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 1:04 AM

If I use a Template for my notification e.g Assignee Group Manager. i
believe that the way this is supposed to work is it looks at the
Assigned Group and notifies whoever has the the Incident Manager
Functional Role for that Group. These do not work at all.

Do you mean CTM:Support Group Assignments? This form was empty when i
searched it