ITSM 7.1

I'm familiar with Users selecting a value from a menu bar menu on a
regular form, and having an A/L fire.

How does an A/L fire when the menu bar menu is hidden, and the form is a
dialog?

Here's my scenario:  When a user selects an Incident template to create
an INC, the following A/L fires:

HPD:INC:SelectTemplate_110_SetDescription

It executes on Button/Menu Item 'z3Btn Select Template'.

'z3Btn Select Template' is not a button, but appears to be a menu bar
item.  It's associated with HPD:Helpdesk dialog views only (but dialog
windows have no menu bars).

Additionally, 'z3Btn Select Template' is 'not in any view'.  The only
HPD:Helpdesk form views with menu bar menus have them hidden, but
enabled.

How does this A/L get fired?

Thanks,

Rick