From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.1.0 P7 Install problems

** Good thought - that was a potential issue in initial attempts.  The security
admins here didn't see why it should be a need, so they were reluctant to let
me use a domain admin for setup, until nothing else worked.  Here is the
progression we tried:

Logged in as local admin, installing with SQL authentication
Logged in as local admin, installing with Windows authentication (non-domain
admin)
Logged in as domain admin, installing with SQL authentication
Logged in as domain admin, installing with Windows authentication (domain admin)

We also tried starting the service post-install with the credentials of a local
and a domain admin.

Same error every time.

Rick
On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:22 AM, strauss