Also remember when modifying incident templates, go in through the APP
ADMIN CONSOLE > Custom Config. For some reason, opening the Incident
Template form directly does funky things...

Make sure that you have all the support groups that should have access
to it in  the Authored for Groups table. Also, if you have opened the
form directly and modified records, make sure there are no duplicate
entries.

Tauf Chowdhury

Analyst, Service Management

Office: 631.858.7765