From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Martinez, Marcelo A
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 1:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier Help

**
I reseted the Mid-Tier Administrator password in the “Connection Settings” tab
of server information, then I logged into the Mid Tier configuration page and
resetted the password for the server listed. This did not help.
I think my issue just got bigger. Now users cannot access Remedy via the user
tool or the mid tier. This is also locking my active directory account. I’m
sure there is something wrong with my SSO implementation..

Question: on the “Connection Settings” tab of server information, there is an
“**Application Service Password”. What is the password for? And, what if this
password is set incorrectly?