Oh, I'd dare guess those are the LEAST of the section 508 compliance issues.

Tim

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 11:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.5 or 7.6

**

There were some places where the alt tag was incorrect - for example on
buttons for increasing or lowering weight.  Those have been corrected, to
the best of my knowledge, in ITSM 7.6 applications.

-David J. Easter

Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.