No....I think it's an issue of the client side logs just being out of
sync...not an actual out of sync scenario....

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Victor Olufowobi
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Cannot get an output from Service filter

**

Thank you LJ,

Looking at the AL and filter logs it seems that the AL is not waiting for
the filters to complete before getting the output ...?? Can this be changed?

On Wed 02/12/09 15:34 , LJ Longwing lj.longw...@gmail.com sent:

**
Victor,
I recently experienced something very similar....then I noticed that the
filter actions were occurring earlier in the log than the AL action calling
it....just a thought.

  _____