From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Chowdhury, Tauf
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 11:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RKM Timeouts

James,
Take a look at this excerpt below. We had issues with RKM 7.2 p2 where users
kept being prompted to log in. See if this helps unless you already have this
set with patch 3.

Defect#SW00309893 which is going to be tentatively fixed in the RKM7.5

Below is what we did as a temporary workaround to resolve the issue:
If you are in fact running RKM 7.2 patch 2 please take a look at the following.
With the install of RKM 7.2 patch 2 there were 4 Active Links that needed to be
imported what I am seeing from other customer is either the Active Links do not
import correctly. Or the active links were not imported. I would like to verify
that each active link was imported correctly. If this is the case then the next
step as work around to the following would be to

Remove the run if qualification on the following Active Links,

KMS:Main_Create_SessionID
KMS:HD:Create_SessionID,
KMS:PM:Create_Session_ID.

Tauf Chowdhury | Forest Laboratories, Inc.
Analyst, Service Management
Mobile:646.483.2779