  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Martin, Robert
  Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:53 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Allocating floating license to unregistered users

  **
  Dear List,

  I am pretty sure we had our system set up to allocate a floating license
to a user who logged into the system without an entry in the User form.  But
now I am finding that such users are getting a read-only license.

  Am I mis-remembering, or is there a way to allow unregistered users to get
floating licenses?  I can't find it in the documentation, but perhaps I just
haven't looked in the right place.

  Dwayne Martin

  James Madison University

  (ARS 7.1 p3, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)