From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Allocating floating license to unregistered users

**
This is used only in case you are using LDAP. Its called license masking or
something like that where you need to create these expected attributes in
LDAP and then configure them in the AREA LDAP Configuration form. For it to
work however you do require that user to have a record in the User form with
a blank password.

Joe