From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: sync=yes

Marcelo,

This must have been some customization done between some sort of a staging
form that you might have created or the vendor form that views the LDAP
information and your CTM:People form? To the best of my knowledge there is
no vendor form available that automatically binds all the required
information from LDAP to ARS. The vendor form has to be built by you. So I
highly doubt that there is a OTB filter, its got to be some piece of
customization in your house..

Cheers

Joe