From: Thad K Esser [tkes...@regence.com]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: Reusing the Status Reason field

**
I think he's trying to add the status reason functionality to a completely
different form, not repurpose its use on Incident.

Robert, have you looked at the "SYS:Status Reason Menu Items" forms.  The
records there control the values in the display-only version of the menu (and
are form-specific) and have to match the attributes of the hidden field.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer