From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Martin, Dwayne
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 9:11 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Can't download attachments from Mid Tier

Dear List,

We have forms with attachments that open fine in the WUT.  But in Mid
Tier if we click on "Display" we get a blank white window, and if we
click "Save to Disk" nothing happens.

What are we doing wrong?

Dwayne Martin

James Madison University

(ARS and Mid Tier 7.1 p3, RH Linux Server, Oracle 10.2 db)

Are"_