From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Hany Abd El_Fatah
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Bypass Approval Phase

**

Hi,

do the following

1- open the Application Administration Consol ==>Custome Configuration
==>Foundation ==> Advanced Option ==> Approval Process Configuration

2- the search for all the records

3- Disable All Phases except process Change Level IA - Review

4- modify the process by going to status flow tab

5- in status select values (Begin = Request For Authorization, Approved =
Scheduled, Rejected=Rejected, No Approvers=Scheduled)

6- add all your approval mapping in phase review

BR,

Hany