From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tommy Morris
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Change Manager - Change Implementer

Isn't SARBOX a US only control? I don't see BMC creating a SARBOX
compliant application when they are multinational. I would be more
interested in a better tested/less buggy product that I can create some
workflow to manage process'. SARBOX is also pretty loose as far as each
company creating its own process to remain compliant and I really would
hate for BMC to start dictating that too.