Hi,

Old entries can never be changed.

You can have multiple filters adding to the same diary entry in this way:
FLTR
  Set-Fields CURRENT
    diary = "hello"
FLTR
  Set-Fields CURRENT
    diary = "goodbye"

In ACTLs you have to do it like this to append data, if you do not want to
replace something a user or other ACTL has added to the new diary entry.
ACTL
  Set-Fields CURRENT
    diary = $diary$ + "
here we go"