You could push the data into the email system, and in pre-ITSM 7 days, that
was an easy way to do it.  Another way that may be easier now is to take the
data from the monitoring tool and push it (via API call or whatever) into a
staging form you create.  Add workflow to that form to give it enough
information to move to the Incident Interface Create form in Remedy, and the
existing workflow will take it from there.

Rick