From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Nair, Rajesh IN BOM SISL
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: {Remedy ARS} Re: Support Group Name should only be visible in
Change Management not in incident management.

Hi, In the group skill forms you will see a drop down called group name..
select the desired group name . in the table field you will see all the entries
related to this group search for the entries for which is linked t Change
request and delete those entries.

Say Group1 has entries for Helpdesk linked to  CTI and RSD and same is done for
Change.. and you do not what the Group name in the drop down list for that
particular CTI or RSD combination then delete the entry linked to Change Request

Regards
Rajesh Nair