Hi,

We used incoming emails to submit new incidents in a pre 7x environment
for years. In our new 7.5 system we are seeing the following glitch.

Steps to reproduce:

Send an email to the AR System. Press <Enter> when composing the text
that will go into the Notes field. Example:

         Hi!

        I have a problem!

What Happens:

All text appears as it should in the email messages form.

An incident is created. However, all text after "Hi" is missing from the
notes field.

What we expect to happen:

The complete text to appear as following in the Notes field:

Hi!

I have a problem!

Is there something we can do to force all of the text to submit
properly? We're also testing using email to modify existing incidents &
seeing the same problem with the worklog submissions if there is an
<Enter> .

ARS 7.5 patch 3; ITSM 7.5 patch 1; Windows 8

Thanks!

somewhere.