From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 9:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Can we release the user without Administrator rights

Hi,

You mean that it is possible to set the floating license timeout to 30
minutes??? This is definitely news to me!

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy
logs.
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at
http://rrr.se.

> Hi Amanullah,
> You could try setting the value in the ar.cfg file to .5 (lowest
> possible value)
> You cannot do that through the interface though.
> You have to manually edit the ar.cfg file
> License-Timeout: .5
>
> Respectfully,
>
> William Abdo

Administrator
>> rights??
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Thanks & Regards
>>
>> Amanullah
>> Software Consultant
>>

>> DISCLAIMER:
>> "This e-mail message including any of its attachments is intended
> solely
>> for the addressee(s) and may contain privileged information. If you
> are
>> not the addressee or you have received this email message in error,
> please
>> notify the sender who will remove your details from its database. You
> are
>> not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this
> e-mail
>> message or any attachment to it in any manner and must delete the
> email
>> and destroy any hard copies of it.
>> This e-mail message does not contain financial instructions or
> commitments
>> of any kind. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
>> individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of
Emirates

_______