From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of pivanov
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 1:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Customizing BMC Remedy Knowledge Management 7.5

Dear Colleagues,

 i need to customize the BMC Remedy Knowledge Management 7.5. For that
reason, i must to change the Titles on the user interface (like Home,
Search, Browse, News Flashes and etc), but i can not find where RKM
store them. Can someone help me on that?

Cheers,
 Plamen Ivanov

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.