  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Kevin
  Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 3:59 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Problem installing ARS7.5 patch3 , Vista, Oracle 10g ...now
fails under Windows 7, MSSQL 2008!!

  **
  Joe

  I'm sure I installed as default, but I have made changes since then to try
and get this to ^%$%$ installer to work!

  In the SQL Server Config Manager which section should I be looking in/
setting this up?
  I have done both, though not sure if correctly.

  SQL Server Network Config- protocols for ARS75

  Which one do I configure, IP1, IP2, ??? IP6??

  SQL Native Client 10 config-Native Protocols?

  If I could have someones settings thatwork that would help immensely!