I wonder though, could you import records into the appropriate forms to have
the name change processed?  I have seen people mention where they have
automation that populates the CTM Load forms to create new people records
(we plan on doing this with Meta-Update) but I am not sure how different the
Data Wizard is from the Data Load Wizard in this respect.

Jason