From: Jason Miller <jason.mil...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, July 20, 2010 3:05:05 PM
Subject: Re: Updating People Records issue

** I wonder though, could you import records into the appropriate forms to have
the name change processed?  I have seen people mention where they have
automation that populates the CTM Load forms to create new people records (we
plan on doing this with Meta-Update) but I am not sure how different the Data
Wizard is from the Data Load Wizard in this respect.

Jason

**