From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Richard Matovu
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 6:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Service Request Approvals based on Requestor's Department

** Hi Ram,

Thanks for the quick response. Any links or tutorial you can point me to to
try it out?

Thanks and Regards,

Richard

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Ram Rudra <rambabu.ru...@gssamerica.com>
wrote:

**

Richard,

There is no OOB code. But you have to write a filter on the SRM:Request
form.

Thanks & Regards,

Ram Rudra