That would be nice, wouldn't it!  I believe that there would be some areas
of disagreement between us and him.  I have no problem engaging in
discussions with people with opposing points of view, because I always feel
I can learn something.  If the Product Manager has the same attitude, we
would love to engage in some discussion here with him for the mutual benefit
of BMC and its customer base.  I won't call him out by name, but if someone
at BMC is watching, let him know we'd like to hear from him, OK?

Rick