BMC Remedy ITSM 7.6 OOTB offers an audit form that can be configured to track
every data change on any field or set of fields you want on any of the OOTB
forms.

________________________________
From: "Philip, Saji L" <sphi...@houstonisd.org>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, February 9, 2011 11:06:00 AM
Subject: Ticket Life Cycle

**
Hi, Listers

    My mind is a bit sidetracked today, so bare with my on my elementary
question.

    I am tasked to provide reports on ticket history, namely, all status
changes
and group assignments and date them.  My question is, is there a table in
Remedy
that keeps this transaction?   I can create a new form to track these,
triggered
by filters/active links, but before I do, I just wanted to know if its already
there OOTB.

    We do not have SLM, Business Analytics, or Flashboards/Dashboards
installed.  And we are running a dinosaur in Remedy ARS 6.03 and Help Desk 6.0.

    We are pushing up to 7.6, but in the meantime we wanted something in place
before the migration journey.

    I guess what I am looking for is some advice, like wait for 7.6 or install
BA, etc…

Thanks,

Saji_attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_