Andrew,

You may want to consider an email template that includes voting buttons and
when they hit the approve button it sends a reply email from their address
to the server that processes it via filters.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Andrew Fremont
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:53 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Create entry in Remedy via URL

** Thanks all for the response.

For the background on the requirements -  We want to come up with some ways
for approval to approve the tickets without opening each entry. They rather
go through emails and with one-click on the "Approved" link which in turn
creates some acknowledgement entries in Remedy, Then workflow in this  form
could do the works.

Thanks

Andrew

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 9:53 PM, Joe Martin D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>