From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of William Rentfrow
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 10:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier Logging issue

**
When I ran into it it was on 7.6.03 across the board - and the window cleared
itself with very little stuff in the buffer - like maybe 50 lines of logging.

I was checking some workflow at the time that happened on a button click.  I
had closed the window.  I clicked the button, saw the window open, do a few
lines of code, and then when the dialog popped that was wired to the button
"open window" action it cleared.

I thought perhaps it was related to me closing the window so I did it again
from scratch without ever closing the logging window and it had the same result.

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
wrentf...@stratacominc.com
Blog: www.williamrentfrow.com