Memory is fuzzy but I think that on the interface form, there is a field
under the SRM section called, 'Create Request' with the values Yes and
No.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Boyd, Rebecca
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 1:53 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Incidents do not always create a corresponding request

**

SRM 7.6

ITSM 7.5

We recently installed SRM 7.6 on ITSM 7.5.

All of the requests are creating incidents. However, not all of the
incidents are creating requests.

The incidents which do not create requests are submitted via email. The
emails still generate incidents, but not corresponding requests.

My latest theory is that something gets hung up at
HPD:IncidentInterfaceCreate. I assumed HPD:Help Desk should create the
request, but maybe it's HPD:IncidentInterfaceCreate which should create
the Request? I say this because I have some records stuck in
IncidentInterfaceCreate. I thought once this form processed a record
Remedy deleted it. Under SRMS Integration Fields, everything is blank
except for the SRMS Registry Instance ID. It appears to be the correct
value & I'm not passing it, so Remedy must be doing something here.

I can even create an incident by submitting directly to
IncidentInterfaceCreate, but it still never creates a corresponding
Request. I think if I can figure out what IncidentInterfaceCreate needs,
I'll solve the email issue.

So I think.

--
Rebecca Boyd
Application Administrator

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.