From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Garrison, Sean (Norcross)
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Integrating with CTM:People vs. BMC_People

**
We are on ITSM 7.6 patch 1 so my answers on based on that.

I personally have found the BMC_Person class rather useless and a waste of time
to maintain.  The reason is that most of the ITSM workflow fires on the
AST:AssetPeople relationships.  In addition the related CIs on the CTM:People
form will not show up when looking at the people record unless you go through
AST:AssetPeople.

I heard rumors though that in later versions of remedy that there was a design
to merge BMC_Person and CTM:People into one table.

Thanks,

Sean