What does your approval mapping look like? (great time to use the
attachment capability of the list).

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Hyunkel v2.0
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Approval Server

**

Listers;

I've been working with the approval server in order to configure a
single process to let only one person (member of a group of approvers)
approve a CR to move forward to the implementation in progress phase,
but I can't make it. Brief overview.

I have the CR for onboarding users, this must be approved by HR staff (3
members) but for business approval it only requires one approval (of
those 3 members) The approval phase is Business Approval - No Impact.

I've created (so far)

The support group
The approval process
The rules for the approval process
The approval mappings

However It doesn't work; is there any document or specific process and
considerations to make it? (NOTE: I've already read the BMC Change
Management guide for approval, and also approval manuals).

Thanks,

Hugo Ruesga
Software Development Advisor
MX +52 (33) 3808.9148

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic
message is intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is
protected by law and it may contain information which is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then
delete it from your system. Thank you.