From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of David Burdette
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 9:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SRM - Colors & 'Branding'?

**
We're near launch of a new Remedy system. We plan to use the SRM
("ServiceRequestConsole/enduser") as the 'front door' for all our tickets.

We'd like to be able to do some tweaks on it, to 're-brand' it to look more
like our other web pages. This would involve such things as logo, colors,
banner, & footer.

We've asked around and been told the only thing that can be changed is the
logo-graphic (top-left corner). I just find it difficult to believe that other
companies aren't doing more in the way of custom 'skins' for the SRM
user-interface.

Does anyone have any suggestions they can offer regarding how we might
accomplish this?

Regards,
-dpb-

David Burdette; Assistant Director, Computing Infrastructure Services
University of Florida; Computing and Networking Services
www.cns.ufl.edu<http://www.cns.ufl.edu> : Voice 352.273-1309 : Fax 352.392-1440

_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_