Timezone information is extrapolated from the client machine using
javascript.  There is no other way to get this information.  Check the
settings on the client machine; make sure both the date/time and timezone
information is accurate.  Also check the version of java in use with your
midtier.  Java is used to perform the translation, in part, and the date is
important for the DST/non-DST times.  See this reference for the JRE
version/timezone table in use:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/tzdata-versions-138805.html

Also, there is a chance that the js files included with the midtier do not
have accurate data on which to act.  There are a bunch of TZ javascript
files that come into play here.  I don't remember seeing anything in
relation to changes here in the release notes, but it would make sense that
those have to be up to date.

If these things are all set properly, then things should just work.  These
things are the glue that make all this work.

Writing all this from memory, so corrections are welcomed.

Axton Grams