Thanks for the update.   Do you know if it was reproducible on XP using the
7.6.04 SP2 User Tool (or was it a Windows 7 only issue)?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Paul Blasquez
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Strange time display issues, possible DST bug?

** Thanks for your replies, Axton and Fred.

BMC got back to me and we were able to demonstrate the issue to them over a
webex.  BMC was able to replicate the issue in one of their test environments
and the tech is going to request a defect be issued but he emphasized that he
has no idea whether it will be patched or not due to the EOL status of the User
Client.

Downgrading the User Client to 7.1 fixes the issue.  The issue was replicated
by BMC in version 7.5 and 7.6 of the user client on Windows 7 client machines.

Hope this helps someone else out there.

Thanks,

-Paul
On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Grooms, Frederick W