From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tommy Morris
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 4:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.6.04 -SP02 Windows:: got a question

**
You need to have the file ARSystemInstalledConfiguration.xml on your new
system. In an upgrade the installer checks for this file and then knows what
options are available. The server name, ports, etc are also stored in that file
as well. If you haven't scrapped your old app server it is in the install
folder, you will just want to make the same folder structure on your new
install.