I'm looking at the Help documentation about Direct SQL's: (note it says
'non-AR' databases... but I need to update an AR database...)

Use the Direct SQL action to submit any legal SQL command to a non-AR System
database. Use this command only if it is required for integration with
another database.

The Direct SQL action has a different result than the SQL command you use to
set a field value in the Set Fields action. In the Set Fields action, you
use SQL to query the database for information and then use the returned
value to set a field. With the Direct SQL action, the SQL command is not
expected to return data. For example, you can define a Direct SQL action to
perform inserts or updates to a non-AR System database.

My issue is that I want to Update a Field Value on a Form, while a user is
In that Form, and allow Other Users to see that that value was updated....
Hope that makes sense.
thanks for any help!!!