Hello Experts,

I am looking into resources for comparing BMC Remedy ITSM Vs Service Now.

But, we have to admit that BMC's RoD  SaaS solution is not competing anywhere
with Service Now ITSM SaaS Solution. ( The comparative figures of both
solutions tells everyone real story).

I am wondering how BMC Remedy on premise ITSM can beat Service now since
RoD,RemedyForce solution is also not giving any real fight to Service Now due
to number of reasons.

I can think of following parameters while comparing Remedy ITSM Vs Service Now.

a) License Cost  - Remedy ITSM licensing cost structure is too high as compared
to Service now licensing cost.SNOW charges licenses as per usage.

b) Implementation timelines  - Service now holds edge over Remedy ITSM since
they have instance based implementation. ( Service Now still haven't tested
ITSM upgrade roadblocks)

c) Customization Ease - Remedy ITSM will win over this point since their ITSM
source code is open to customized for customers.

d) Support and Maintenance Costs - Service now holds edge over Remedy in this
point.

I am wondering how BMC win deals over SNOW.  What are strong selling points of
BMC Remedy ITSM over SNOW?

Regards,

Sachin