The email is actually deleted, there is no trace of it anywhere
I need a workflow to catch the mail before it is deleted
I tried to read the file from disk with the Message Id provided by the Error logs but up to now, I am not succeeding

On 7/12/2012 8:01 PM, Grooms, Frederick W wrote:
Serouche,

You didn't state what version ARS.  The "AR System Email Error Messages" form
was introduced in the 7.6.x version of ARS.

Unless you have custom workflow the default escalation leaves inbound emails in the "AR
System Email Messages" form for a couple of days before deleting them.  The original
email is an attachment on the Advanced Options -> Attachment Alternatives tab

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patchsk
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 12:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: catch the email before it is deleted

**
You should be able to find a form with name AR System Email Error Messages,
which is an exact replica of AR System Email Messages form, with additional
feature(button) to copy entry to AR System Email Messages form.
If you do not find it you can re import this form from the def file in the
email engine install folder.
If I understand correctly you want to catch email errors and reprocess them as
they occur without have to resend the email from end user.
We have a similar things.
We have monitors setup on Email log files and then this form AR System Email
Error Messages.
Anytime the monitor detects a new line or a new entry then we get alerted.
Then we go to AR System Email Error Messages form and look  for the error
entry, correct the data and then click the button Copy To AR System Email
Messages Form. It will create a regular entry in Email form and email engine
will pick it up in the next pooling.