Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:26:14 -0600
From: ctopke...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Querys that kill my system
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Ravi
What does this tell you about the system???

On 09/18/2012 01:22 PM, ravi rai wrote:

**

Joe,
This feature is available
Add following in Ar.cfg

Large-Result-Logging-Threshold: 70000

70000 is the threshold limit

enable thread log

result will be like
<THRD> <1      > /* Mon Jul 09 2012 16:05:38.2310 */ Thread Id 39696 (GLEWF)
large result buffer allocation - /Length: 840183/Entries: 3000/Client Ver:
>=10/RPC ID: 11393/User: <UserName>/Form: <Form name>/

Ravi