From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 2:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: When is a Floating Application License "Consumed"

Hi,

I have a couple of ideas...

1. The Overview Console that consumes licenses across all applications, if
the user has a Floating license to these same applications.

Suggestion: Make the forms searched customizable per user. The user can
then hit a special "button" to show a list of tickets across All
applications if needed.

This would require BMC to change their Overview Console plugin...

2. Remove the Floating Application licenses from your users each night.
When a user actually open the application form, you can have workflow that
assigns the Floating Application license at that time.

Would this be a breach of the license agreement? My initial thought on
this would be NO, but I don't really know. Any comments?

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):