From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mary Dollus
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Garbled User tool screens

Morning!

When we flush our midtier servers after we have updated forms/workflow on our
servers, from time to time users will experience what they see as a garbled
screen when they open a form using the User tool.  What they are actually
seeing is a different view than is identified in the Application. For instance
if we have 2 views on a form, Support and Admin, we define Support in the
application as the primary view.  Sporadically, they will see the Admin view;
which contains all the fields and is rather messy sometimes.

------------
This is the feedback we received from BMC this morning:
"Looking at the answers and explaination it seems like there might be a issue
with the User tool cache. I would lke you to try the following for the users
who are getting this issue.

1. Delete the records for this userd from the AR System User Preference form.

2. Change the home directory of the User tool and restart the User tool."

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!!!

Mary Dollus
ARS 7.6.04