I think this will be enough , what Rick suggest to get reflection .
hey is it working now?
+Just Clear the browser cache, close the browser and again open it , then try.

-Anuja

On 1/30/2013 1:40 AM, Jason Miller wrote:
**
Hi Rick,

Where are the files you are deleting on the MT server? I am clearing ..\BMC Software\ARSystem\midtier\cache but the MT is still not serving up the most recent version of an AL I modified.

I have flushed the cache, cleared the browser cache and stopped TC to delete the cache files.

ARS/MT 8.0

Jason