**
For security reason I guess and to avoid everyone to look at the form names?

On 01 Mar, 2013,at 11:38 PM, SUBSCRIBE arslist Aditya Sharma <heloits...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
One question coming to my mind, if user tool is no more entertained with 8.X and further releases, why we are not having MT Object List installed as part of installation?

Regards,
Aditya

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Westbrock <rwestbr...@qmxs.com>
Sender: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:15:00
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: ARS 8.x and User Tool

I actually do use rrrChive for larger volume exports but when it's just a few records I find it easier to just do it in the UI instead. I can export ARX files from MT now that I realize I forgot to change the destination from Screen to File. Rookie mistake but on all my previous engagements we were not using MT very much at all and I used the WUT for everything myself. This is one of those little differences using a browser that I'm still learning about.

-Rick

Rick Westbrock
QMX Support Services