I got p1 installed on two out of 3 environments, the key with ours was that
you need to launch it as admin user for it to be able to stop services
properly.

On Tuesday, August 13, 2013, Thad Esser <thad.es...@gmail.com> wrote:
> **
> Hi,
> Can someone let me know if you have successfully downloaded and installed
ARS 8.1 patch 1 for a Windows environment?  The file I'm getting out of the
EPD doesn't appear to have everything, and the installer is misbehaving
when I try to install what is in the file.  I have an open support ticket
with BMC, but there isn't much headway being made so I'm hoping to at least
level-set that the EPD file is good (or not).