LJ,

Interesting, I will have to investigate that.  If I recall, aren't some of
these files stored in C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Temp?  Seems it could be
a bit of a stretch to rely on files in a user's temp folder for
configuration data.  Nevermind that the folder is "temp", what if that user
leaves the company and the user account is destroyed?

Thanks for pointing in a direction,
Thad