Hi,

According to me no need to change the user to Non-support we can use the
arreload.exe utility for this.

Location of file arrelaod.exe is: C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem
(Your installation directory)

The arreload utility executes the BMC Remedy AR System interface that
enables you to empty the access control cache on one or more BMC Remedy AR
System servers and reload it from a particular User or Group form. If you
experience problems with permissions or behaviors in the Group or User form,
the cache might need to be emptied and reloaded. Run arreload to reload the
cache.

arreload -a "adminUser" [-o portNumber] {-u|-g} "schema"
[-f] [-p " adminPassword"] [-h " serverNameValue"] [-d]

You can specify the following option in any order on the command line.
Enclose attributes in double quotation
marks:

-f - Deletes all user or group requests from the cache on the specified
target computers before reloading
from the source computer. This option is useful for clearing out obsolete
definitions that are no longer
recognized.

Version: ARS/ITSM 8.1
For more information you can refer to: BMC Remedy AR System 8.1.00 online
documentation.pdf

--

Regards,

Vilas Auti

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: [hidden email]
<http://ars-action-request-system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?t
ype=node&node=7583733&i=0>   || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs <http://twitter.com/#%21/vyomlabs>  ||