Atul,
I don't think there is any such configuration. In fact, there is workflow that
validates that the CI exists. I ran into this a few years back when we purged
the BMC.Asset Dataset and were then unable to submit any requests because the
CI for the service offering was wiped out.
Do you have multi tenancy?
What kind of search are they doing where those CI's show up? It may be a good
idea to optimize those searches especially if you plan on expanding your CMDB.

Sent from my iPhone